Is your relationship in trouble?
Do you have the same fights over and over again?
Is there too much distance or too little love?
Couples counseling can save even the most troubled relationships.
Since you have found your way to our couples therapy website, you’re probably having some problems in your relationship that are causing you pain and distress.
Marriage counseling or relationship counseling are generally considered to be interchangeable terms. This type of counseling is available for:
- Married couples
- Engaged couples who want pre-marital counseling
- Unmarried couples
- Individuals who want relationship counseling
Marriage therapy and relationship counseling have been studied scientifically and is proven to be effective in helping couples to achieve healthier, happier and more loving relationships.
The couples counselors at the Relationship Center of South Florida believe that we co-create our relationships. That is, both partners are responsible for creating the emotional atmosphere and patterns of behavior in the relationship. Relationship counseling can help couples to create new patterns and a new emotional climate of love and compassion.
The truth is, most couples in trouble wait until things have gotten pretty bad before they seek the help of a marriage therapist or counselor. Couples seeking therapy usually fall into one of the two following categories:
- They struggle with endless conflict and fighting that never gets resolved no matter what they do;
- Or they become distant from another. Often this happens when couples are sick and tired of fighting or don’t completely trust one another. They feel so hurt or afraid that it is too painful to reach out to one another to express their true feelings.
Problems That Bring Couples Into Relationship Or Marriage Therapy
- Feeling frustrated, angry or resentful
- Feeling hurt, alone and unhappy
- Day to day stress has put the relationship in jeopardy
- Struggles around money, chores, the kids
- An affair, emotional or physical or other trust issues
- Sexual problems
- Fears your relationship won’t survive
At the Relationship Center of South Florida, our marriage and relationship counselors have successfully helped couples resolve all these problems – and more.
With our specialized experience and training in couples counseling, we can help you and your partner overcome your problems and create the kind of relationship that you desire. We use some of the most advanced and clinically proven couples therapy techniques to help you resolve these problems and grow close and be happy together.
Benefits of our Specialized Approach to Couples Therapy
We utilize research-based marital therapy techniques such as Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and The Gottman Method of Relationship Therapy. You can be assured that you’ll work with some of the most experienced and well-trained relationship and marriage therapists available in Boca Raton and all of South Florida. We’ll show you how other successful couples thrive in their relationship so you too can have a fulfilling relationship.
As expert relationship counselors, we’ll help you:
- Discover what 94% of happy couples do to enjoy their relationships
- Develop constructive ways to resolve conflict
- Hear each other better so you can both get your needs met
- Understand and accept each other’s differences so they become a positive force in your relationship
- Become closer to each other; increase affection and sexual intimacy
- Strengthen your commitment and feel hopeful about your future
- Laugh and have more fun together
Imagine the relationship you’ve always wanted and you should know that this can be achieved. We can help you master simple and proven techniques for a happy, loving relationship.